(Articles 8, 13, 14 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This Website is the property of WEbrand Agency. This privacy notice explains how we use the personal information we collect about you when you use this Website.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register on our Website or place an order to purchase products, services, or download documents. We also collect information from you when you voluntarily fill out questionnaires and forms, use the chat tools, participate in competitions, or provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How do we use information about you?
The data collected is used to process your request, manage your account and, if you agree, send you by e-mail information about other products and services that we think may be of your interest. We use the information collected from the Website to personalize your next visits to our Website.
WEbrand Agency does not share your information for marketing campaigns with other companies. When processing your request, we can send your data to, and also use information from credit bureaus and fraud prevention.
We would like to be able to send you information about WEbrand Agency products and services that may be of your interest. If you gave your consent previously you can always choose to cancel the subscription. You have the right at any time to not allow you to be contacted for marketing campaigns by sending an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and update your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information we have about you. If you want to request a partial or total copy of your information retained by us, please send us an email to email@example.com. We want to be sure of the accuracy and reliability of the information we hold about you. You may request the correction or removal of the information that is not up-to-date.
They are small text files stored on your computer that collect information about your device and information about your usage experience. This information is used to record the number of visits made and compile statistical information about the activity of the Website.
Types of Cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: A cookie managed by this domain / website.
- Third party cookies: A cookie managed by another domain / website.
- Persistent Cookies: The cookie information is permanently stored on your device.
- Session cookies: Cookie information that is not permanently stored on your device.
WEbrand Agency uses session cookies and “first-party cookies” as well as persistent cookies and third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to purpose of use:
- Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow you to navigate through a domain / website, using the different options or services, such as identifying the session, access restricted areas and making the purchase order process.
- Personalization cookies: they are those that allow access to the domain / website with some predefined characteristics based on a set of decisions taken, such as the language used.
- Analysis cookies: those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of websites to which they are linked. The information collected through such cookies is used, for example, to measure the activity of the websites and to elaborate navigation profiles.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow you to manage the most effective way of advertising space based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow you to manage the most effective way of advertising space. These cookies store information about the user’s behavior, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on this.
According to the information given above, as a user, you are expressly consenting the use of the cookies referred for the purposes set forth for each of them.
Specific information about third-party cookies Google Analytics can be obtained by visiting https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage and the AddThis service at http: //www.addthis .com / privacy.
We are not responsible for the content and accuracy of the terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and third-party cookie policies referred above.
You can get more information by visiting www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can configure your browser to not accept cookies and the websites mentioned above will explain how you can remove them. However, non-acceptance of cookies may result in incorrect execution of certain features of the Website. None of the cookies used are essential for using the Website, for a particular feature, or for improving the performance of the Website.
This Website contains links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this Website. You should read the privacy policies of other websites.
Changes to this privacy statement
Our privacy policies are reviewed regularly and all changes will be posted on this Website. The last update was on May 14, 2018.